Saturday, September 21, 2013

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read!!

As a 38 year old intern, I loved this Confessions of a 40 Year Old Intern  I am currently interning for the rapidly expanding Velocity House publishing company. They work primarily with Ebooks on Amazon and have made all best sellers!

KindWorld is the kind of place I like to be- " Weekly audio stories and regular posts that celebrate the effect random acts of kindness can have on another."

Healing inflammation caused by food allergies through probiotics I take probiotics most months of the year, and my kids take them half the year. I gave them to Ever after her hospitalization and saw the effects quickly on her immune system and digestion.

This made me laugh= 10 Things Writers Are Tired of Hearing

I've been researching the flattening emotional effect of SSRI's on people because I take a low dose of Zoloft. Sex, Love and SSRI's in Psychology Today

This blog post by Rabbi Andy Bachman is worth the longer than usual read. On life, death, faith and despair: A Day and a Year

Amazing visuals: vintage crime scene photos in NYC superimposed onto the same, modern day spaces.

When I was 19 I was pregnant and just quit my job. This 19 year old figured out a plan to clean up all our oceans in 5 years.

I am obsessed with Kyle Chandler's character, Coach Taylor on Friday Night Lights. Never watched the show before, I'm now making my way through the show on Netflix, and in love with Coach Taylor- not to mention Connie Britton as his wife with freaking amazing hair! Anyway, this interview proves that he's at least close to as awesome as Coach Taylor. Sigh....



previous next