Saturday, August 24, 2013

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read


A delightful blog, all about a dog. A dog on things

This article on Gwyneth Paltrow, whose name I can never spell rightly the first time, made me laugh out loud. And I agree with most of it. 


This photographic essay on Albanian women who live their lives as men is absolutely fascinating. I feel a story coming on.

Has school become hostile to boys? I think so, after raising two.

Josh Anderson was the last child of four kids, his mother's baby, a beautiful boy with much to offer the world. After a few medium bumps in the road, he killed himself. His mother does not want any other young adult to feel that they can't tell someone how desperate or hopeless or sad they feel, she wants to offer them education, support, resources- and she wants to educate those around them on what signs to look for to get more serious help to a troubled teenager. The Josh Anderson Foundation

I started taking resveratrol as part of my healing from Stage Four Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. Life Extension explains why it is awesome for your body.

Emily Rapp writes her soul out. We are lucky enough to read it at The Rumpus: Grief Magic


previous next