Saturday, August 3, 2013

People In Your Neighborhood





I have a new piece up in the wonderful magazine, Role/Reboot. I wrote it after seeing Michelle Knight's moving testimony at Ariel Castro's sentencing. Michelle Knight and the Power Of Friendship

Pin up photography with male models

How to react to an overdose

I honestly still don't know how I feel about this article, which makes it fascinating. I Found Out My Grandfather Was A Rapist

An art student and artist, he writes I'm Sick Of Pretending: I Don't 'Get' Art

Fitting for a writer who just linked my own work here, The Horrors of Self Promotion

Jane Catherine Lotter has died, and she wrote her own obituary. Read it.

In The Atlantic, Authors Favorite First Lines of Novels

Bindi Irwin is a girl who I am introducing to my daughters. 





previous next