Saturday, July 6, 2013

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read!!!

You so crazy, Costa Rica.: Costa Rica Accidentally Legalizes Gay Marriage- I really needed the laugh this title provided. 

Adrienne Jones' post on the end of her marriage blew me away. This is the second mind blowing post on marriage I"ve read on a blog recently and I'm so proud of my lady bloggers. The writing is crystalline. 

And the third mind blowing post on the end of a marriage by a blogger I hadn't read before: The Tea Party, from the blog I'm Gonna Kill Him. Made me cry.



The poet and multi-talented artist Rich Ferguson's video: Human Condition

A funny slice of life from the blog Mama Knows, Honeychild

This got my guts all knotted up. A man took a polaroid (almost) every day for 18 years until he died of a brain tumor. Then his friends put it all together and made a blog and an art exhibit out of them. 














previous next