Saturday, June 22, 2013

People In Your Neighborhood

take a seat and read!

This birthing video and pictures are gobsmackingly gorgeous and illuminated with love: Welcoming Theodore from one of my favorite bloggers.

Stephen Colbert's tribute to his recently deceased Mother made me cry. It's the meaning of life. 

'Black Hockey Jesus' wrote this, and I think you should read it. 

Someday I'll tell you more about why, in this family, we adore Sublime's music now more than ever. Meanwhile, read this.

Francine Prose ( an author I really enjoy ) reviews the movie What Maisie Knows based on the Henry James' novel. Although she says the movie falls far, far short, I still want to see it.

I wrote How To Accessorize Your Bikini for the Budget Fashionista. Even though I can't afford to buy more, I am obsessed with bikinis this summer. They are so gorgeous these days.

Draw Your Life on Know Your Meme

A really depressing reminder that drowning can happen within a minute and is usually SILENT. We listen for splashes, yells or sounds of distress but we shouldn't= we have to watch.








previous next