Sunday, September 2, 2012

People In Your Neighborhood


take a seat and read!


Do you blog? You  might want to sign up for this water.org blogger movement which partnered with The Mission List that simply asks you to post at least once about their program, and then talk about it somewhere online for nine days after. They are raising money for people in Haiti to have clean water. I joined! Remember how I was saying that having small kids limits the reach of your help? This is an easy way we as bloggers can give back, without even leaving our seats.

From Good Day, Regular People ( a blog I've been reading for years ) an essay that is equal parts tender and vulnerable and humorous... on the insecurity of motherhood and the perspective of kids.

Monica is one of my favorite voices online, and this highly entertaining post highlights why. 

Joanne B. asks on HuffPo; Why isn't Paul Ryan getting the Sarah Palin treatment?  

I keep thinking about onsies that I want to design; I have so many logo ideas! Like this one  Princess Bride, anyone?

If you are interested in SEO, this is a great article on changes in the air. 

This post, The Audacity of Despair, is about the life and death of one young black man. It's so powerful and so moving, I can't recommend it enough.















previous next