Monday, January 16, 2012

People In Your Neighborhood: The Happiest Mom & Mamapundit

pull up a chair and read

The Happiest Mom reads more like a magazine than a blog to me- I love the organization and options! This post on cleaning actually did motivate me to clean, which is a rare and fantastical quality, like unicorn bunions- AND it gave me a mundane but helpful tip from the comments: if you have a pan that is horribly hard to clean, fill it with water and bring to a boil. Whala!

Mamapundit is brimming with the hilarious exploits of Danger Baby as well as socially and politically charged essays from Kate Granju, the Babble blogger, mother and activist for drug addicted teens.  


Elizabeth said...

That photo is perfect. It's another reading corner to covet --

Thanks for the links. I already read Mama Pundit and love her, so I'm looking forward to your other recommendation!

PunditMom said...

They are definitely worthy of that comfy looking reading corner!

previous next