Wednesday, April 13, 2011

kickin it





Rebecca said...

I love that wall of big windows. I want to sit there and have morning tea or coffee or soda...whatever would float my boat.

Elizabeth said...

Lola looks like such a big girl holding her little sister. I have a little sister ten years younger than I, and we have always had a very special relationship --

Chaos and love said...

Family is bright blue skies and broken glass. I am grateful for mine.
I am also grateful for you..reminding me how important our daily lives are to each other.

Therese said...

Big smiles.

Ms. Moon said...

You know that Ever is Lola's first baby, right?
So beautiful. Please tell Grandma Mary that I am so happy to share her name, to know her daughter and grandchildren.

Caroline said...

Sunshine in the room and in the eyes of your beautiful girls!

sarapirat said...

i was so happy to read your post down below this one. about co-sleeping, sex and all that jazz.
i am not a mother, yet, but i appreciate the openness you bring and that you dare to share.

and these series of photos, your girls and granny? are lovely!

Gberger said...

Thank you for your kindness...you are always so kind.
Your love for your family is rich. There is nothing more precious on this earth.

Phoenix said...

lol she is such a cutie these days!! wow. And Lola grows more beautiful every day, I think :)

Steam Me Up, Kid said...

Every time you post a picture of Lola, she makes me smile. Every time.

previous next