Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Family Bed





Ms. Moon said...

I love you. And your sleepy time friends.

Elizabeth said...

The shadows and light are so beautiful.

Roxy said...

What beautiful pictures. Your family is darling! My six kids, and dog Matilda, still like to pile on our bed. And did I mention they're teenagers? There's no room for me or my husband sometimes. Oh, well, it's a pretty nice problem to have.

isabelle said...

Ever has such grown up funny sweet expressions!!!

Phoenix said...

Love this! Your family - you girls - you just glow, you know that? From the inside out. :)

Rebecca said...

The girls look so comfy. And Lola in her butterfly short sleeve shirt? Reminded me of spring!

Petit fleur said...

coziness.

Therese said...

Oh, your lovely, lovely girls :)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ever has the cutest expressions. What adorable photos!

Love you, Magster!

Caroline said...

So. MUCH. Love. Gets me all teary...Your girls are two peas in a pod and beautiful...just like their Mama.

previous next