Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coming Attractions

one more day of my big belly
ps no this is not me

The Horse Head Warning - one of the cutest, most perfect short posts ever. I literally went HA! at the end
*
I always wish I had said the exactly right zinger to a jerkface. Read this story, where Stacey did exactly that. Another HA!! * Gaze with wonder at the beautiful, detailed artwork of nature by Tiffany Bozic. * Look at the new, free online edition of Covet Magazine. I really like this! * ' Seeing the world one drawing at a time '- the tagline of this awesome site, Urban Sketchers * Their patterns and products are totally my bag, baby: Rickshaw Designs

A true gentleman, published novelist and poet Collin Kelley has my respect big time. At my request, he sent me his beautiful novel, Conquering Venus which can be found for sale on Amazon here, for me to review here....and I never did. Life gets in the way, but I made an agreement and didn't follow through, which isn't like me, and I'm embarrassed about it. Meanwhile, Collin has never given me a hard time about it, has continued to be supportive and kind in his comments on Flux, and has proved that gentlemen still exist. What a fine fellow. Please go visit his blog here, and look at the bundle package he's offering for his novels. He's hard at work on getting out the sequel to Conquering Venus! Collin's writing is enchanting and Conquering Venus was a wonderful read, a love story that takes place in Paris, complete with mystery, beautiful metaphor, and intoxicating setting.

I'm going to finish a few loose ends now, then take a nap, pick up the kids from school, and I'll be back later. I am SO EXCITED to meet my baby! The Doc said I probably will be in the hospital until Saturday morning, but I'm going to try to get Mr. Curry to do a quick update either Thursday evening or Friday day to say hi and let you all know she was born. Love you guys!!
Ms. Moon said...

Can't wait. I've been thinking about you all day long.

Rebecca said...

Excited to hear Ever's birth story along with her glorious photos. Totally wish you lived close enough so that I could hold her....but not for a week or two as I have a cold right now.

Drax said...

Thoughts and heart and spirit with you.

Zip n Tizzy said...

Ba-Na-Na-Na-Na-Naa!
Tomorrow's Her Birthday!
Ba-Na-Na-Na-Na-Naa - Happy Birthday Ever!!!

Best to all of you. Wishing you a smooth, joyous ride!

Collin Kelley said...

Thanks for the big shout, sweetie! I'm glad you liked the book! I'll make sure you get a copy of the next one, too!

Happy Day before Ever Day. :)

Paula said...

Best wishes to you and the new babe! Can't wait for the update.. This is it!! Yay!

RottenMom said...

All amazing good thoughts coming your way today, tomorrow and always.

I can't wait to meet Ever. XO

justmakingourway said...

Even though I've been non-existent blog-wise, I've been checking up on you in anticipation of darling Ever!

I hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to meet her!

tiffany said...

Like Ms. Moon, I've been thinking about you all day, so excited for you! Can't wait to see that very first picture of sweet Ever.

Magpie said...

Mazel tov!

Vashti said...

Praying for you. Cant wait to see her. I imagine lola is bouncing! Enjoy every moment. Lots of love x x x

Trina Y. said...

so excited!~~~~


trina
www.mommeville.com

Annie said...

Hi Maggie,
I'm excited for you, and happy you will finally see Ever tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you all day, knowing all will be fine. Hugs to you and everybody.

Petit fleur said...

On the edge of my seat!!! Oh, and now that it's a new month I can send a little surprise for the occasion!

Wooo hoo! Life is good.

Keep breathing deeply and focusing.

With you always,
pf

Giulia said...

Bon courage, mignon. xoxo

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Can't wait to see her and her beautiful mama.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! She's almost here! I can not wait....Ever! Oh my gosh... Maggie- my thoughts will be with you!

Pam said...

so exciting for all reading here...you've been amazing throughout...my thoughts with you and your family on the arrival of baby Ever!

Hannah Stephenson said...

How exciting!!! All good things to you and your growing family.

Caroline said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you!!! So excited for you!!!:)

Allison the Meep said...

So excited! I seriously woke up this morning and went, "Ever will be born tomorrow!"

I hope that doesn't push me over into stalker territory.

xoxoxoxoxo. Sending good thoughts for tomorrow.

Kate Moore said...

Ever *ra,ra,ra*. Ever *ra,ra,ra*...
The cheer squad's here for ya.
Good luck to ya pack.

Woman in a Window said...

my best to all of you

xo
erin

Jason, as himself said...

I thought for sure that baby would be here by now! I wish you all the best over the next few very exciting days!

Anonymous said...

Loving the Horse Head Warning!

Wishing you the very best of luck, lots of love, happiness and all good things possible for the birthing of little Miss Ever.

I can't wait for the photos! xo

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my god! Have a wonderful birth -- I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow and onward! I can't wait to hear. Blessings and peace and ease to you and Missie Ever.

isabelle said...

oh wow!!!!!
So exciting!!!!

a work in progress said...

Hey, thanks so much for dropping by and leaving your kind words...i thought you would be way too busy having that baby!!! ;)

Hope all is going well and I am eagerly awaiting the first pictures of Ever :)

Thinking of you xoxoxox

red-handed said...

It *is* strange, when that little person emerges and looks around.

michelle said...

It's Thursday morning here in NY. I'm wondering if you are registering over on the west coast or just waking up or if you've even slept.

Ever is coming. I'm so excited.

Today is a Good Day.

xoxoxo

Sarcastic Bastard said...

And we love you! We can't wait to meet Ever either.

I'll be thinking of you.

SB

37paddington said...

Wrapping you and Ever in prayers and love.

the real mia said...

I hope to be that adorable when I some day get pregnant.

Bethany Susan said...

it's happening today! i'm excited for you guys! sending happy thoughts..

Bethany Susan said...

it's happening today! i'm so excited for you guys!! sending happy thoughts..

Bethany Susan said...

Haha I don't know if I just posted duplicate comments.. Guess that just means twice the excitement and happy thoughts!

I'm Katie. said...

I've been thinking about you and Ever-cakes all day! All the best.

Ida Mae said...

I have been thinking of you and your family all day! I hope you are in baby bliss (well I KNOW you are!) enjoy it! (again, I KNOW you are :)

Bethany said...

great links.
loved the comeback story.
thinking of you.

Diana said...

Best to you <33

PS- i did think it was you for a moment- gasp! ;)

Claire Beynon said...

We're in the waiting space with you, Maggie.
May it all go gently and wonderfully well.
Claire

Unknown said...

I've clicked here countless times today.
Can't wait to meet Ever!

Middle Child said...

What a great idea - an actual shot of you as you were one for the grandkids no doubt - what a different world we are making

previous next