Friday, October 15, 2010

People In Your Neighborhood: Photographer Amanda De Vito




She is here
Lindsay Eryn said...

Oooh! How lovely!

Move said...

beautiful photography, I love the color tones!

Marion said...

Amazing, unique photography! I love the jars on the shelf. I'm going to copy that in my craft room with my beads. Thanks for sharing this, Maggie. Blessings!

Mommy Emily said...

maggie may.. thank you for introducing us. i'd love to learn more about your novels sometime. e.

red-handed said...

Streaky fabulous ...

Anonymous said...

i´ve been studying amanda´s work... i get inspiration to paint,,, i am going to change, maggie, now only grace and playful, positive work,,, tired of stirring the shit of my mind! hehe. but it´s so difficult a transition...

i love how amanda burns her pics...
and the virgin suicides series... yes, i like her!

lots of love to you!!!!

previous next