Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Girl's Room En Route


the first stencil finished...the painting done...




fairy banner hung over bed...


Ever's crib assembled at the foot of Lola's bed...yes, our baby will sleep in the closet ( naps only, co-sleep at night )


the cross we purchased at a fair trade store in Nashville, TN hangs over the headboard, and Stitch ' Stitchy-Bubby ', purchased for Lola at 2 years old on her first trip to Disney, keeps the pillow cosy

nite nite
Petit fleur said...

Well done. :-)

Annie said...

Sweet, comfy, and cozy!

* said...

The stencil lettering is so pretty; I love how the walls are washed in blue, a shade the invites thought, musings, imagingings. Beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

So sweet -- and I love the peaceful blue!

Vashti said...

Really lovely. x

Avo said...

Looking groovy! : j

Lydia said...

That "Ever After" stencil is precious. What a sweet room.

Ms. Moon said...

I want to be your daughter. Or mother. Or sister. Whatever.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

It's very cute. Nice of Lola to share. She is a good sister.

Rebecca said...

Totally love the shade of blue on her walls.

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Great job!

Ellen said...

Blue being my favorite color...I love the room color. The fairy banner...very pretty....nesting is in full swing?
Lola must be getting excited as well as the rest of the family!

Melanie's Randomness said...

How wonderful!! =)

Anonymous said...

looks just beautiful and i love the cross.
thanks for dropping by again maggie. it's been babies, babies, babies here. my sister-in-law just gave birth to a baby girl, paisleigh. good friends all due in the next month or two.
you'll have to send me your address so i can send you a little pintuck blouse for ever. that would make me so happy.

Caroline said...

The perfect shade of blue. Perfect. And I love banners--this one is very cool.
The crib in the closet is also very cool and an idea you'd see played out in Domino. Gosh I miss that magazine.
Hope you're feeling well! I'm 37 weeks now...and waiting for baby! :)

Laura said...

Looking Good!

Barrie said...

Wonderful nesting!! It's so fun fixing up kids' rooms and getting ready for a baby. xo

Unknown said...

what a sweet space. the fairy banner is too cute.

Alicia D said...

LOVE IT!! so adorable.

previous next