Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Let's Get Together Whatdaya Say?

Look what I found at Here Comes the Sun! The sweetest engagement photos....





Sarcastic Bastard said...

Those ARE great. Wonder if they do sweet divorce photos, too, as a commemoration of the emotional investment that was sucked out of you. Ha.

Sorry, I know that's cynical, but that's where I'm at now. I'll move on eventually.

Love you, SB.

Sticky said...

I love them!

Phoenix said...

too cute!! I love it :)

Melissa said...

These are beautiful! So lovely.

Irish Gumbo said...

Lovely, and sweet.

...sigh...I'm not hip ehough for a hat like his. I'm good on the stubble, though!

Brandi said...

These photos are so wonderful. I hope I can do something as pretty and old-fashioned as this one day...eventually...

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Adore the swing shots!

Katrine said...

oh my! they're gorgeous! :)

justmakingourway said...

Very sweet! The first two are my favorites.

magnoliaamber said...

Maggie, this is very lovely! It looks so simple and want something like that for myself, too!!

Thanks for sharing...another smile in the hectic day:)

Lisa said...

They must be European.

Juniper said...

Oh these are so very sweet, love the way the man has the tips of his fingers gently on her shoulders and arm in the laying down picnic shot. Ahhh romance... can we every really get back to those perfectly blissful glowing times....simple times. Thank you for sharing this, they are the nicest engagement photos I have ever seen.

kel said...

Oh my gosh!!! so very sweet!!!

Evangeline said...

Those are great!
And I want to do my hair just like that today.

Lydia said...

They're wonderful. I'm def going to check out the site!
Here Comes the Sun played on speakers inside a planetarium right after my ex and I were wed in the 1970s. I wrote a post about it....CLICK.

Woman in a Window said...

I want to live inside of them
and start again.
Pretty, pretty.

Woman in a Window said...

Oh shit, I just caught what sarcastic bastard said. OMG, I'm in love all over again. (Unfortunately I'm the dirty rotten bastard over here but I can still see the humor.)

Petit fleur said...

I love the hair style. I wish I could do stuff like that with mine!

Unknown said...

Just the sweetest! I love her little braid + that gorgeous butterfly.

So pretty!

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing :-)

Lola said...

Awww! So young, so sweet...

Petit fleur said...

Oh MY GOD!! Have you seen the wedding photos?? I just checked out "Here Comes the Sun" (btw, thanks!) and there was a place where you could view their wedding photos.

Stunning!

Thank you once again for pointing the way to beauty.
xo pf

Maggie May said...

i DID see their wedding photos. WOW. totally amazing, like a fairy tale.

Unknown said...

I love these a lot. Like, I think I'm going to do them for mine someday!

Steoffrey said...

Love your blog, thanks for the shoutout. You're too sweet!

previous next