Tuesday, August 4, 2009

red cape! stand for my heart

june newton by helmut newton

gone to mrs. basil's files

maggie may ethridge
Petunia Face said...

Good god that is one sexy image (save for the smoking). I wish I had a rack like that (and that I could write poetry like you).

jb said...

What a great piece of writing maggie. I wish I could write like you. You have inspired me once again. I hope your doing ok. I came by to look in on you and wow!!! I was blown away. Thanks for this and the photo nice.

Take good care of yourself and sweet dream love.

Huggs'

Jbx

the real mia said...

Hot.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I love how words can be such a turn-on, so raw, so uninhibited.

Your poem leaves me speechless (in a good way), and the image is spectacular.

Elizabeth said...

I'll have to read this one, over and over. It's tripping on my tongue and in my head and over...

Captain Dumbass said...

Whew.

*fans self*

Vashti said...

LOve it! And she has the best boobs EVER!!!! Im a little green with envy!
xx

Bird Bath said...

sizzlin'

Kay said...

Captivating, absolutly!

this wheel's on fire said...

wow that's really great mags xo

Anonymous said...

ohhhh
i feel and i feel and i feel...
yes!!
very good, maggie!
I LOVE IT
i love love love your
everything!

All This Trouble... said...

My husband walked into the bedroom last night as I was reading your poem. He asked what I was doing and then looked at the screen and said, "Oh. Titties."

God bless him. And you, too. He didn't read your poem but I did. Fantastic!

Ms. Moon said...

You write real words, you write real. You write.

Laura said...

Certainly a nice way to get my Wednesday morning started... kinda makes me wish I was back home in bed with my hubby....

Badass Geek said...

I'm a bit taken back.

In a good way.

Lora said...

I wish smoking was healthy, because it is sexy. I don't care what anyone says.

Well, it's sexy like that. Not sexy most of the time.

"bull blown rage"
yes, please

Unknown said...

the images you create with your words, incredible. Hx

Reinvent Dad said...

Outstanding writing Maggie. Love it.

Unknown said...

You're poetry blows my mind, I love it. You are such an inspiration!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

love helmut!

Lydia said...

An astonishing poem, Maggie.

This Time needed you...and you are more than answering the call.

DKC said...

That. is a very sexy picture.

Fabulous words to go with it, as always.

molly said...

hot damn, that photo is sexy. i'm going to try and do a self-portrait like that for my hubby.
your poetry is amazing, lady.

Evangeline said...

Stunning. Love it.

Jeanne Estridge said...

Ah, Maggie, no one does erotic poetry as well as you....

Petit fleur said...

My God woman! You are incredible! Absolutely marvelous... every bit of it!

Unknown said...

Wow. I think if I posted this I would lose followers too.

Have I ever told you that I LOVE the picture in your blog header. It is so sensational!

Human Wrecking Ball said...

That was drop dead gorgeous! There is nothing more sensual than a woman with real passion and the ability to articulate it.

previous next